PEEKAMOOSE MODEL-2 GUITARS
The Peekamoose Model-2 comes in solid (k) and semi hollow (sb) body
Our pickups are custom wound at Seymour Duncan. There are two standard
pickup configurations. The Model-2 HS has a classic humbucker in
the neck and a single coil size mini humbucker in the bridge. The
Model-2 SS has two classic style single coil pickups. A 4-way pickup
selector is standard, a classic 3-way switch can be requested. A
brass three saddle compensated bridge delivers vintage character.
A Tremolo version is available on request.
All our instruments are designed with the premise they will be used
in a wide range of applications. Don't let looks fool you. There
is far more here than meets the eye. We have pro session players
using this model on all kinds if jobs. We've been told producers
are saying... bring that guitar back tomorrow I need that sound,
The standard HS circuit has a dual sound option for each pickup,
and the ability phase reverse one pickup against the other. Using
our custom wound Duncan pickups voiced for balanced harmonics and
wide frequency response, the versatility of this circuit will afford
you a very broad sonic pallet to paint your musical landscape. The
SS version also offers phase reverse.
Body wood and finishes: HS instruments are swamp ash. SS instruments
are alder. Opaque, transparent, & burst finishes are available..
Ask about the color you prefer at the time you order.
All Peekamoose instruments have a limited lifetime warranty against
defects in materials in workmanship.
Additional options on these instruments include:
- Choice of custom finish
- Choice of wood used for the body
- Choice of wood used for the fretboard
- Hardware or electronic custom requests
- Piezo saddles, preamps, & midi controls from Graph Tech/Ghost
or RMC Pickups are available.
Model 2 Basics:
- 22 fret, quarter sawn, rock maple neck
- Rosewood, Maple, or Ebony fret board
- All necks have their frets dressed on our Plek machine.
- Truss-Rod access at the headstock
- Ash body on HS Model-2
- Alder body on SS Model-2
- All Model-2 bodies are pre-routed and shielded to accept
HS & SS pick guard assemblies.
Hardware & Appointments for Top Custom Series:
- Vintage style synchronized tremolo or Compensated three saddle bridge (where appropriate)
- Tusq® bridge saddles (where appropriate)
- Tusq® nut
- Sperzel® locking tuners
- Dunlop® Strap Locks (traditional style)
- Nickel Neck Plate and Stainless Screws
- Multi-Layer Tortoise, Pearloid or Other pick guard and back plate (where appropriate)
- Peekamoose custom spec Pickups by Seymour Duncan. Evenly Voiced Harmonics for dynamics and nuance
- Copper Shielding on all bodies
- Peekamoose, isolated, and single exit wiring harness
- 5-way over-ride switching on all 3 pickup instruments. HSH puts N&B on in series, SSS puts M&B on in series
- 250K or 500K pots as appropriate to the circuit
- High pass filter standard on all hi-impedance models
All Top Custom Series instrument purchases include the following accessories:
- Heavy-duty gig bag
- Dunlop® traditional shape strap locks
- One spare set of strings.
- A custom fitted hard case is available as an optional upgrade
These options are available on request for all Workhorse Series instruments with pricing adjustments to accommodate the additions.
We have a seven-day return policy on standard pre-built instruments from our reception room floor.
If you are not satisfied with a Peekamoose instrument and return it within seven days, in a condition where there are no marks, wear, or damage of any kind we will refund your money less 10% restocking fee, shipping, and handling charges.